Police Blotter: Feb. 5 – Feb. 11

This report covers a selection of incidents from Feb. 5 to Feb. 11, as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.

Tuesday, Feb. 5

• At 11:30 a.m., a laptop was stolen from the Medical School office building.
  • Between 12 and 12:10 p.m., electronics were stolen from the Medical School office building.

Wednesday, Feb. 6

• Between 7:50 a.m. and 7:15 p.m., a truck was stolen from the Roth Way Garage.
  • Between 11:50 a.m. and 12:45 p.m., a laptop was stolen from the Lokey Stem Cell Research Building.
  • At 2:22 p.m., there was an accidental gas leak at the Environmental Safety Facility.

Thursday, Feb. 7

• Between 6:30 p.m. Feb. 6 and 10:30 a.m., a bike was stolen from outside of Ujamaa in Lagunita Court.

Friday, Feb. 8

• Between 12 and 1 p.m., a laptop was stolen from the Mechanical Engineering building.
  • At 10:55 p.m., someone was arrested for trespassing, prowling and possessing burglary tools in the Rains Complex.

Saturday, Feb. 9

• Between 9:30 a.m. and 4:25 p.m., a bike was stolen from outside of the Center for Clinical Sciences Research.
  • At 10:30 p.m., someone was arrested for being a minor in possession of alcohol on Constanzo Street near Dolores Street.
  • At 11:55 p.m., a noise complaint was made about Kappa Sigma.

Sunday, Feb. 10

• Between 4 and 6 p.m., a laptop was stolen from the Stanford Humanities Center.
  • Between 6:30 p.m. Feb. 9 and 8:15 a.m. Feb. 10, a bike was stolen from outside of Otero in Wilbur Hall.
  • At 11:22 p.m., someone was arrested for being a minor in possession of alcohol near 1047 Campus Drive.

Monday, Feb. 11

• At 12:18 a.m., someone was arrested for being a minor in possession of alcohol near Theta Delta Chi.
  • At 12:55 a.m., a noise complaint was made about Synergy.

There were no alcohol transports reported between Feb. 5 to Feb. 11 as recorded in the SUDPS bulletin.

Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.