Police blotter: Oct. 17 – Oct. 22

This report covers a selection of incidents from Oct. 17 to Oct. 22 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.

Tuesday, October 17

• Between 9 p.m. on Oct. 16 and 7 a.m. on Oct. 17, someone posted several advertisements for a website throughout the law school.
  • Between 6 p.m. on Oct. 16 and 6 a.m. on Oct. 17, someone posted stickers both inside and outside of the School of Education.
  • Between 6 p.m. on Oct. 16 and 6 a.m. on Oct. 17, someone posted stickers both inside and outside of the Barnum Center.

Wednesday, October 18

• Between 1:30 and 3 p.m., a bike that was locked to itself was stolen from near the math corner.

Thursday, October 19

• SUDPS received a report that two individuals were touched inappropriately from a Campus Security Authority. The incident of sexual battery or fondling took place on Oct. 14 in an on-campus student residence. No further information regarding location was provided. The involved parties are acquaintances.
  • Between 4:15 and 5:30 p.m., a cable-locked bike was stolen from outside the Durand Building.
  • Between 6:40 p.m. on Oct. 18 and 9:45 a.m. on Oct. 19, a U-locked bike was stolen from the bike rack located behind Okada in Wilbur Hall.

Friday, October 20

• Between 4 and 5:30 p.m., someone smashed the front passenger side window of a car parked on Stanford Avenue near the 1800 Block and stole a gym bag containing a purse and clothing.
  • A noise complaint was reported at 555 Salvatierra Walk (Munger). Upon contact, the patrons were asked to move inside and keep the level of noise down. All complied.
  • There were two alcohol transports.

Saturday, October 21

• Between 6 p.m. on Oct. 18 and 8:25 p.m. on Oct. 21, someone used a blue grease pen to draw a reverse swastika on a pillar at the Graduate School of Business, Faculty East Building.
  • There were two alcohol transports.

Sunday, October 22

• Between 6:30 p.m. on Oct. 21 and 6:15 p.m. on Oct. 22, someone smashed the rear right passenger side window of a car parked on Pine Hill Court near the 200 block and stole two backpacks containing several textbooks.

There were four alcohol transports reported between Oct. 17 and Oct. 22 as recorded in the SUDPS bulletin.

Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.