Police blotter: Feb. 28 – March 6

This report covers a selection of incidents from Feb. 28 to March 6 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.

Tuesday, Feb. 28

• Between 5 p.m. on Feb. 24 and 8:40 a.m. on Feb. 28, someone used a grease pencil to make a swastika on the northeast corner wall of the Cantor Arts Museum.
  • At 8:50 a.m., there was a collision between a vehicle and a pedestrian on Serra Street near South Curb Line Ext.
  • Between 5 and 9 p.m., a rear tire was stolen from a bike parked outside the Clark Center.
  • Between 9:54 and 10:08 p.m., someone stole a backpack from the bleachers of the Angell Field.
  • Between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., someone stole an “A” permit from an unlocked vehicle parked in the Oval.

Wednesday, March 1

• At 12 p.m., there was a hit-and-run when a vehicle collided with another unoccupied parked vehicle in the Quarry South Parking Lot.

Thursday, March 2

• Between 4:30 and 5:30 p.m., someone stole an unattended wallet and cell phone located near the intersection of Serra Street and El Camino Real. The victim’s debit card was then used to make purchases at local stores.
  • There was one alcohol transport.

Friday, March 3

• At 12 a.m., two bikes collided on Santa Teresa Street near the 300 block.
  • There was one alcohol transport.
  • At 11:50 p.m., someone was cited and released for being a minor in possession of alcohol and presenting a fake ID to an officer outside of Kairos House.
  • At 11:50 p.m., someone was cited and released for littering and for having an “open container” in his vehicle outside of Wilbur Hall.

Saturday, March 4

• At 1:10 a.m., someone was cited and released for being a minor in possession of alcohol outside of Kairos House.
  • At 1 a.m., someone was cited and released for being a public nuisance by urinating in public near the intersection of Campus Drive East and Bowdoin Street.
  • At 11:40 p.m., someone was cited and released for being a minor in possession of alcohol and presenting a fake ID to an officer near the knoll.
  • There was one transport for drug use.
  • There was one transport for alcohol.
  • At 9:20 p.m., someone was cited and released for being a minor in possession of alcohol near the Neukom Building.

Monday, March 6

• At 12:05 a.m., someone was cited and released for driving without a license on Palm Drive near the Arboretum.

There were three alcohol transports and one drug transport reported between Feb. 28 and March 6 as recorded in the SUDPS bulletin.

Contact Sophie Regan at sregan20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.