Police Blotter: May 4 — May 10

This report covers a selection of incidents from May 4 to May 10 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.

Wednesday, May 4

• A laptop was stolen from an unlocked room at Sterling Quad’s Robinson House between 8:15 and 9 a.m.
  • An individual was arrested for stealing a bike at the Jen-Hsun Huang Engineering Center at 12:30 p.m.
  • An incident of road rage was reported. The incident occurred at the intersection of Junipero Serra Blvd. and Alpine Rd. on May 3 at 6:30 a.m.
  • An allegedly U-locked bike was stolen from the Mirrielees residences in Escondido Village between May 3 at noon and May 4 at 1 p.m.

Thursday, May 5

• An individual was arrested for driving with a suspended license at the intersection of El Camino Real and Galvez St. at 1:20 a.m.
  • An individual was arrested for driving under the influence after getting into a car crash at the intersection of Stock Farm Rd. and Oak Rd. at 10:40 p.m.
  • An allegedly U-locked bike was stolen from Munger Building 3 between May 3 at 3 p.m. and May 5 at 1 p.m.

Friday, May 6

• The passenger-side mirror was stolen from a vehicle parked at the intersection of Comstock Circle and Escondido Rd. on May 5 at 10 p.m.
  • An individual reported that an unknown suspect filed a fraudulent tax return using his or her personal information. The incident occurred at Pasteur Drive on Apr. 13 at noon.
  • An individual reported that an unknown suspect filed a fraudulent tax return using his or her personal information. The incident occurred at the Gates Computer Science Building on March 30 at noon.

Saturday, May 7

• An unknown suspect vandalized a golf cart at the Arrillaga Family Sports Center at 2 p.m.
  • An unknown suspect vandalized a window in the living room of the Marx House between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
  • An individual was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol at the Theta Delta Chi fraternity house at 11:45 p.m.

Sunday, May 8

• Campus Security Authority (CSA) informed SUDPS that a female student had reported being sexually assaulted by a male student she met at a social gathering. The offender allegedly encouraged the victim to consume alcohol before the assault. The incident occurred at a dorm on the 400 block of Mayfield Avenue.
  • An allegedly U-locked bike was stolen from the Golf Driving Range Facility between May 6 at 12:30 p.m. and May 8 at 9 p.m.
  • An allegedly U-locked bike was stolen from the Lucas Center on May 6 between 7:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.

Monday, May 9

• An unknown individual was reported casing the bicycles at the Pi Beta Phi sorority house between 8:45 and 9 a.m.
  • A case of stalking and harassment via email and Facebook was reported at Halbert House, also known as Slavianskii Dom. The incident occurred between Dec. 1 at noon and May 9 at noon.
  • An individual reported that an unknown suspect filed a fraudulent tax return using his or her personal information. The incident occurred at Pasteur Drive on April 12 at 8 a.m.

Tuesday, May 10

• No incidents reported.

There were no alcohol transports reported between May 4 and May 10 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Contact Blanca Andrei at bandrei ‘at’ stanford.edu.