Police Blotter: Feb. 10-16

This report covers a selection of incidents from Feb. 10-16 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Wednesday, Feb. 10

• An individual was arrested for public intoxication at the Dish at 4:45 p.m.

Thursday, Feb. 11

• An individual was arrested for driving under the influence at the intersection of Page Mill Road and Old Page Mill Road at 12:32 a.m.

Friday, Feb. 12

• An unknown individual stole a wallet and made online purchases with the victim’s debit card. The theft occurred at Arrillaga Recreation Center between Feb. 11 at 8 p.m. and Feb. 12 at 11 a.m.
  • Campus Security Authority (CSA) reported to the Stanford University Department of Public Safety that a rape occurred near the Arboretum and Quarry Roads on Feb. 1 at 6:30 p.m.

Saturday, Feb. 13

• An individual was cited for being in possession of marijuana at the intersection of Lane W and Lomita Drive at 12 a.m.
  • Two individuals were cited for being in possession of marijuana at the intersection of Lane W and Lomita Drive at 10:45 p.m.

Sunday, Feb. 14

• An individual entered the victim’s room and stole his iPhone. The theft occurred at Grove House at 1:45 a.m.
  • An individual stole electronic equipment from an unlocked room at the Huang Engineering Center at 6 p.m.
  • Three individuals were arrested for being in possession of marijuana at the intersection of Park Boulevard and El Camino Real at 10 p.m.
  • An individual was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol at the Kappa Alpha fraternity house at 11 p.m.
  • An individual was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol at the Kappa Alpha fraternity house at 11:20 p.m.
  • An individual was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol at the Kappa Alpha fraternity house at 11:55 p.m.

Monday, Feb. 15

• An individual stole two packages from an unlocked delivery truck containing Apple products. The truck was parked outside of the Department of Public Safety. The incident occurred between 6:30 a.m. and 10:15 a.m.

Tuesday, Feb. 16

• An individual vandalized three chairs and a door at the Arrillaga Family Dining Center between 4:15 p.m. and 6:15 p.m.

There were no alcohol transports reported between Feb. 10-16 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Contact Blanca Andrei at bandrei ‘at’ stanford.edu.