Police Blotter: Oct. 29 – Nov. 3

This report covers a selection of incidents from Oct. 29 to Nov. 3 as recorded in the Stanford University Department of Public Safety (SUDPS) bulletin.

Thursday, Oct. 29:

• A vehicle collided with and injured a pedestrian at 9 a.m. in Comstock Circle at Escondido Road.
  • A noise complaint was reported at the Chi Theta Chi house at 11:35 p.m.

Friday, Oct. 30:

• An individual was arrested for driving under the influence at the intersection of Campus Drive and Mayfield Avenue at 1:22 a.m.
  • An unknown suspect stole a golf cart from Maples Pavilion between 7 p.m. and 11:30 p.m.
  • An individual was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol at the intersection of Lane W and Campus Drive at 11:55 p.m.
  • Campus Security Authority (CSA) informed SUDPS that a female student had reported an incident of sexual assault by a male student on campus earlier this quarter.

Saturday, Oct. 31:

• An individual was arrested for public intoxication at the Theta Delta Chi fraternity house at 1:55 a.m.
  • An individual was arrested and cited for being in possession of marijuana at the intersection of Mayfield Ave and Lomita Drive at 2:10 a.m.
  • An individual was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol at the intersection of Mayfield Ave and Lagunita Drive at 11:45 p.m.

Sunday, Nov. 1:

No incidents reported.

Monday, Nov. 2:

• A reportedly chain-locked bike was stolen from a bike rack at Hoskin’s Court at 3:40 p.m.
  • An unlocked, unattended, freestanding bike was stolen from outside of Stern Hall at 8:50 p.m.

Tuesday, Nov. 3:

• An unknown suspect stole a victim’s wallet and then attempted to use the victim’s credit card. The theft occurred at the Shriram Center at 9 a.m.

There were ten alcohol transports reported between Oct. 29 and Nov. 3 as recorded in the Stanford Department of Public Safety bulletin.

Contact Blanca Andrei at bandrei ‘at’ stanford.edu.