Stanford offers free flu vaccines starting this week

Starting this week, Stanford Environmental Health & Safety will begin offer free flu vaccinations. The shots are offered annually throughout the autumn quarter in preparation for flu season.

The vaccinations are available for free to registered students, faculty, staff, postdoctoral fellows and scholars, retirees and the spouses or domestic partners of graduate and undergraduate students. Students hoping to get a vaccination for their spouses or domestic partners must accompany them to their appointment.

For a $32 fee, Stanford also offers shots to the spouses or domestic partners of faculty and staff, SLAC employees, postdoctoral scholars and fellows and retirees.

Vaccinations will be available at Vaden Health Center on every Monday through Dec. 7 (excluding Nov. 23) from 3-6 p.m.

In addition to the drop-in clinic hours, Stanford will host nine on-campus vaccination clinics throughout October and November at various campus locations. Clinics during morning hours will take place at White Plaza, Burnham Pavilion, Clark Center Courtyard, SLAC, the GSB’s MBA Student Lounge and the Porter Drive Campus.

There will also be an evening clinic next Tuesday, Oct. 13 at Arrillaga Dining, followed by one on Tuesday Oct. 20 at FloMo Dining and one the week after at Wilbur Dining on Oct. 27.

An original Stanford ID and signed copy of a Stanford Flu Consent Form are required to receive a flu shot. For further information on clinic dates, times, and locations, visit flu.stanford.edu.

Please contact Michael Craig May at mmay20 ‘at’ stanford.edu.